If the customer is not satisfied with their product, they can proceed with the return as long as the following requirements are met:
- The maximum deadline to request a return is set at 7 calendar days from the receipt of the order (shipping costs will be borne by the customer).
- The purchased product has NOT been opened.
- The item to be returned must be properly packaged with the original box for return.
Defective product of origin:
Once Barcode Site receives the defective product, they will send a replacement. In this case, the exchange will always be made for the same item or reference. Only the first shipment will be charged, with Barcode Site covering the corresponding return and new shipment costs. If the customer wishes to exchange it for another item, the return and new shipment costs will not be assumed by barcodesite.com
Product that, by mistake, does not match the order:
Barcode Site will cover the costs of collecting the wrong product and delivering the corresponding one from the order placed.
To proceed with the return, you must follow the following steps:
- Fill out the form below.
- Once we have the necessary details in our hands, we will send you a series of instructions via email. In this message, you will find a return authorization code and the exact location to which you must send the return package. Pay special attention to this code, as it is essential to continue with the merchandise shipping process.
- Next, choose the transportation company that best suits you. The costs derived from this transportation will be assumed by you. Make sure that the items are returned clearly displaying the provided return authorization number. To ensure their integrity, we recommend placing them in their original packaging, if possible within another original box. It is essential that the products return in an intact condition.
- Once the item is received and a review of the returned items is carried out, we will proceed with the corresponding refund according to the original invoice. We reserve the right to modify the amount of the refund to reflect a decrease in the value of the product, in case an unnecessary manipulation that affects its condition has been carried out.